There are 8 Moroccan destinations which are concerned by the program conncting Europe to Morocco involving 10 airlines companies.
To properly prepare for the high season, the Moroccan National Tourist Office is stepping up actions with travel specifiers and national and international airlines to increase the number of seats to Morocco. This is how for the 2023 summer season, the ONMT encouraged the opening of no less than 35 new lines with 10 airlines.
These are 8 cities in Morocco destination which are concerned by this vast program, specifies the Office in a press release: Agadir, Essaouira, Fez, Marrakech, Nador, Ouarzazate, Rabat and Tangier.
These new lines concern 9 issuing markets: Germany, Belgium, Spain, France, Greece, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Portugal and the United Kingdom.
And in total 10 airlines will operate these new lines, point to point: Aegean Airlines, Air Arabia Maroc, Binter Canarias, EasyJet, Eurowings Discover, Luxair, Ryanair, TUIfly Belgium, Volotea and Vueling.
Here, city by city, the new air routes launched:
- MARRAKECH airport with 7 new openings and will be connected to Nantes with Volotea, to Paris with Vueling, to Franckfurt with Eurowings Discover and with Ryanair; Athens with Agean, Luxembourg with Luxair, Amsterdam and Lisbon with EasyJet; in Girona and Palma de Mallorca with Ryanair and, finally, in Bilbao with Volotea and with Vueling.
- AGADIR airport with 4 new openings and will thus be connected to Strasbourg and Lisbon with Ryanair; to Frankfurt with Eurowings Discover and to Glasgow with EasyJet.
- ESSAOUIRA airport with 4 new openings and will be connected to Bordeaux with EasyJet; in the Canary Islands with Binter, in London with Ryanair and in Barcelona with Vueling.
- FEZ airport with 4 new openings and will be connected to Alicante and Palma de Mallorca with Ryanair; in Duesseldorf with Air Arabia Maroc and in Clermont-Ferrand with Ryanair.
- TANGIER airport with 4 new openings and will be connected to Montpellier, Cologne, Palma de Mallorca and the Canary Islands with Air Arabia Maroc.
- RABAT airport with 3 new openings and will be connected to Brussels with TUIfly Belgium and to Toulouse and Madrid with Ryanair.
- NADOR airport with 2 new openings and will be connected to Toulouse and Palma de Mallorca with Ryanair.
- OUARZAZATE airport with 2 new openings and will be connected to Barcelona and London with Ryanair.
translated from lavieEco